Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Next Baby Products on the List...

Today is a funny day for me in school - we had lectures from 9-12, then a group thing - and mine is from 2-3, and then Cardiovascular clinic (where we get to use our stethecopes yeah!) - mine is from 4:30-6:00. So, while I brought my things to study for our test Friday during breaks, the need to look at baby things has overridden!!!! And what do I need to do when I find cute things - Share!!!

Josh and I have been very fortunate in that we have a number of friends and family that have had babies that will be about a year older than ours and are willing to pass on their baby things. One of these items is carseats! Yeah!!!! They don't make a twin travel system that comes with carseats, which means we would otherwise be buying a stroller + 2 carseats + an extra 2 bases. Well, now that we have 3 carseats, and 4 bases (yeah!!!!), the girls need either matching or themed covers for them (ofcourse....) So I have been searching for covers and came across a website that has lots of cute ones! http://www.2littlemonkeys.com/infant-car-seat_172_s.htm While I am not sure this will go on our must list - they sure are cute!

1 comment:

Mom said...

My how things have changed. When you were a baby they didn't even have infant seat covers. The website is cute. It got my curiousity up and I went googling for other web sites. I've listed those below. Have you thought about whether you are going to get two of the same cover and then have each girl's name stitched onto the cover or get two compatible but different covers. Since the girls are identical many will need helpful hints at knowing which girl is which.


http://www.pinktaffydesigns.com/shop-designer-nollie-covers-c-99_292.html

http://www.nextag.com/Twinkle-Pink-with-Ruffle-623659998/prices-html

http://www.nextag.com/Twinkle-Pink-with-Ruffle-623659998/prices-html

Mom

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com