Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Patient itinerary - YEAH!


The other day I got my patient itinerary for my Monday appointment in the mail. I am not sure why - but I thought it was the cutest thing - Procedure: Twin Ultrasound! The kiddos' first procedure...

It is first thing in the morning - 8 am. We are scheduled for an hour long ultrasound - 30 minutes per baby. We then meet with my Ob at 9:30. We are sooooo excited!!! We can't wait to start naming, and decorating! We are no where close to a name (I guess namesssss), but for a girl we have Molly, Matilda, Madelynn and Charlotte. As for boys - we are leaning towards some sort of family names, but it just seems like a much more consequential decision... I will post the results ASAP!

Just had to share the itinerary - it put (and is still putting) a HUGE smile on my face!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com