Well, with every week comes growth! I don't think I realized the twin's progression until Josh took the pictures! I think I have moved past the weeks of "Has she been eating too many big macs?" to "She's pregnant!" A few of my classmates commented on the fact that I now have a belly! Being pregnant gets to be a lot more fun as the belly emerges.
I think I have also begun to feel their little kicks! Over the past few weeks, I have felt a lot of repositioning, but this past week, I am getting little pokes! Josh and I both had this past tuesday off. We spent the morning running errands, and the babies were going nuts in honor of the veterans!!!! That, or they could sense the quality time with their Dad. I haven't felt near as much movement since that day.
I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow. I am also incredibly nervous. The study of medicine is half focused on all the abnormalities out there - and what is rare seems normal. The past few weeks has been the heart, so I have learned everything that can wrong in forming a heart. So I am terrified that something maybe wrong...plus we had the early scare. So, here's hoping for two healthy babies tomorrow - regardless of boys or girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment